Applications are now open for the ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program 2023. Here’s about the programme.
At ExxonMobil, our goal is to lead the way in developing new energy innovations that enhance modern lifestyles while also moving towards a future with no net emissions.
Being one of the largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies globally, our strength comes from our diverse and unique workforce, which takes pride in our mission and values.
The achievements of our Upstream, Product Solutions, and Low Carbon Solutions sectors stem from the exceptional talent, inquisitiveness, and determination of our employees. Every day, they provide solutions that help refine our approach to energy, chemicals, lubricants, and technologies that produce fewer emissions.
We welcome you to share your ideas with ExxonMobil, contributing to the creation of sustainable answers that enhance the quality of life and adapt to the changing needs of society. To learn more about what drives us and why we do what we do, and to explore possibilities for collaboration, please visit our website.
ExxonMobil’s headquarters are located in the Spring area of Houston, Texas. We are currently open to applications from recent and upcoming university graduates interested in full-time engineering positions.
Eligible Course of Study for ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program 2023
We seek students with who are passionate about what they do and eager to join us in providing solutions to society’s energy needs. Students with strong academic performance in core programs, leadership, and communication skills who have recently graduates, or have an upcoming graduation date, seeking full-time placement with a Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree in the following engineering disciplines are encouraged to apply:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Data Science, Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology
- Reliability Engineering.
Responsibilities for ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program 2023
As an engineer working at ExxonMobil, you’ll be a part of world class teams on daily work and projects that create impact. Opportunities in areas such as Process Engineering, Process Control, Project Development, Project Management, Mechanical Integrity, Wells Engineering, Wells Operations, Modeling and Optimization, Safety, Environmental, Reservoir, and Supply Chain.
Benefits of ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program 2023
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you
- Pension Plan: Enrollment is automatic and at no cost to you. The basic benefit is a monthly annuity to be paid to you in retirement for the rest of your life
- Savings Plan: You can contribute between 6% and 20% of your pay and are encouraged to enroll right away. If you contribute at least 6% to your savings plan, the Company will contribute a 7% match
- Workplace Flexibility: We have several programs such as “Flex your Day”, providing ad-hoc flexibility around when and where you work, as well as longer-term programs such as leaves of absence and part-time work
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Culture of Health: Programs and resources to support your wellbeing
- Employee Health Advisory Program: Provides confidential professional counseling for you and your family, including tools and resources promoting mental health and resiliency at no additional cost to you
- Disability Plan: Income replacement for when you cannot work due to illness or injury occurring on or off the job. Enrollment is automatic and at no cost to you
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online